Here is the recipe for the Artichoke Bites that Anna brought to Geneva’s July gathering. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 oz.) package softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 10-oz box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 red onion, chopped (optional)
- 2 tubes of crescent roll dough Shredded mozzarella
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray mini muffin tins with baking spray.
Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out one of the crescent roll doughs and press the creases shut. Cut into 12 squares. Lift each square and press lightly into a mini-muffin tin. Repeat with the other can of dough.
Fill each dough cup with the spinach artichoke filling. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375 for 11 minutes.