Hello beautiful Mermaids! So many fun things planned in Rifle this spring. If I missed anything email it to email@example.com and I’ll spread the word.
This Friday May 15th at 6 pm – Mermaids gather at Anna’s home at 2534 Fairview Heights (W 24th St). Bring a dish, a drink, and a friend!
May 15-17 – Annual Rifle Rendezvous. Find more information online at http://riflerendezvous.org/
May 21 at 7 pm – Back to the Future at The New Ute Events Center on 4th St. Tickets are $5 or bring a Rifle restaurant receipt from the night of the show for 2 free tickets!http://utetheater.com/
May 22 at 8 pm – 5 Comedians for $5 at The New Ute Events Center on 4th St. More information: http://utetheater.com/
June 5th – First Friday at Bookcliffs Council on Arts and Humanities – A special showcase of multiple active BAC artists, including George Cutting III, Sara Gallagher, Patty Ringer, Dave Schroeder, Bill Schoenecker, & Ricky Lively!! Its sure to be a wonderful showcase.
June 18th – Rifle’s Farmers Market in the 2nd Street Lot is now on Thursday evenings from 4-8 with live entertainment, food vendors, and local artisans.
Habitat is looking for a dynamicVolunteer Coordinator!
Habitat for Humanity has an opportunity for someone to join our team as Volunteer Coordinator. This position is vital to the success of the organization and involves the following key tasks:
- Recruiting new volunteer groups and individuals
- Scheduling volunteers at our build site locations as well as the ReStore
- Coordinating the logistics of large build groups from across the country- Bike & Build, Youth Groups, Collegiate Challenge
- Turning volunteers into Habitat advocates by educating them, showing appreciation for them (recognition, gifts, dialogue and lunches), and ensuring they have meaningful experience while helping.
- Track volunteer hours and provide feedback
- Help with special events (home dedications, group breaking ceremonies, annual golf tournament, etc.)Great communication and organization skills are a must. Outstanding customer service and the ability to multi-task will be essential. This position can be part-time or expanded to full-time given the interest, availability, and skill set.To apply please send your resume and letter of interest to Kristen atHabitatRFV@gmail.com.