Happy Summer (officially now) to all you beautiful Mermaids! Thank you to Robyn for hosting a relaxing gathering Friday evening! We enjoyed visiting on your shaded deck and we’ll all be thinking of you, Mother of the Groom, this weekend!
Here are a few notes from our gathering:
- We are very happy to hear that Cieja received good news regarding the health concerns she shared with us in May and has a couple of job interviews in her field lined up. Sending positive thoughts your way Cieja!
- Geneva Farr is currently teaching Water Fitness at the Rifle Art Dague Pool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and will be adding Wednesday and Friday at 6:30 am starting July 1st. It is $60 for a Punch Pass that should get you through the rest of the summer. Robyn said the pool is warm in the morning and it is a great class. Thanks Geneva!
- Come celebrate with Shirley Byrd and friends (bring the guys too!) tomorrow night (6/24) around 8:00 pm at the Farm Fresh Café in Rifle. Maybe Kareoke? Maybe a few adult beverages? Definitely some fun! Any questions give Shirley a call at 970-230-0467.
- Rifle’s Farmers’ Market begins this Friday (6/27) from 4-8 pm. This year the event is held in the empty lot on the corner of 2nd St and Railroad Avenue and will feature live music and a car show. Sue Stockman will be there with baked goods, fresh eggs, and homemade pickled vegetables that we were fortunate to sample on Friday.
- Contact Geneva for a 35% discount on Arbonne this month to help her meet her goal and move to the next level in this company! This is for anyone new to Arbonne or current customers that are not with Sara Murray or Arlene Burgess. Call, text, or email Geneva at 970-309-3088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The original members of Riders In The Sky will be playing at the Ute Theater July 18th. Doors open at 7:00 pm and tickets are $27. Buy your tickets in advance at TicketsWest.com.
- The Bookcliff Council on Arts and Humanities has announced their Summer Concert Series. Outdoor concerts are held at the stone house on top of 16th Street in Rifle at 6:30 pm. The first is the Leonard Curry Trio this Thursday 6/26 followed by bone tree on 7/10. Check our Mermaid calendar or BCAH website for the full line up.
- Geneva is also collecting donations now for the Wine Wall at the 9th Annual Habitat for Humanity Golf Fundraiser. The goal is 200 bottles of wine. Contact Geneva to make a wine donation at 970-309-3088.
- Shelley and Scott Aibner are hosting our Summer Mermaid and Barracuda Gathering on Friday July 11th. Mark your calendars and more information will come soon!