“A wildly creative” Visioning Board Workshop July 17th 6:45-8:45 pm
According to the Yoga tradition, your soul has four distinct desires:
- The desire for purpose, the drive to become who you are meant to be
- The desire for the means (health, security, finances) to prosper in this world
- The desire for pleasures like intimacy, beauty, and love
- The desire for spiritual fulfillment and lasting freedom
In our Visioning Board Workshop -part 1 we will set the ground work for building our vision boards. We will begin by touching on the four desires. We will cultivate self-reflection and self-empowerment through a variety of specific practices and methods. You will discover a deeper connection to your heart’s desires and you will learn valuable tools to apply to your daily life that will keep you connected to your vision.
We recommend attending the Yoga Nidra Class prior to the workshop (5:30-6:30 pm). Deep relaxation is an important tool for healing and rejuvenating your body, mind, and soul. Yoga Nidra means yogic sleep.
Cost includes healthy snacks and extra supplies for building your vision board.
Early bird special
- Sign up for Part 1 by July 10th and pay $25
- Sign up for Part 1 & 2 by July 17th and pay $50 for both
- Sign up for just Part 1 after July 10th and pay $35
Please Bring: A friend, your beautiful self and a healthy snack to share. For more information, please visit http://www.mistyoga.com/visioning-board-workshop.html